Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009

1x pencils, 1x inks

Oh man, this was hard. Since I'm working almost all digital for the last few years, I have only some rough unfinished sketches on copypaper.

This is the only finished clean lineart drawing I found. If I'm remembering right I did it because I wanted to draw something "american comic style" - orientated again, after 2 years of drawing more uhm...european? ;)
HB pencil on copypaper(letter size 8,5x11 inches):




This is an inking-try I did some weeks ago. I hadn't any good tools at the time but I wanted to try my hands on analog inking again - in this case I wanted to try a rougher edgier, faster doable style. So this is really just a practice piece, fail in most of the parts ;), but maybe someone likes the look. :)
Inks on blueprint (so kinda only half an original, though the original pencils are done by me too), letter size


1 Kommentar:

  1. Both are great, although I prefer the pencil drawing. Especially the archer/rogu on top of the composition has a relaxed pose.

    But please, let us know: Who are You and what's Your e-mail-adress?

    gz. Hank

    AntwortenLöschen